Donations are GREATLY appreciated.
As a non-profit organization, our operating budget is largely dependent on the generosity of donors and sponsors like yourself. Your donations help us with facility rentals, music costs, sectional coaches and many other expenses. However, the most rewarding and exciting use is for student scholarships.
WYO is proud to say that we have never turned a student away for financial reasons. During our 2015 Summer Music Camp, we were able to offer almost 50% of students in attendance scholarships because of your donations! We would love to extend this opportunity to many more students and ask for your help to do so.
Because we are a non-profit, all donations are tax-deductible. Upon receiving a donation, whether through PayPal or in the mail, we will send a letter of thanks that includes all information needed to verify your donation when filing taxes.
There are several ways to submit a donation.
1. Send us a check at your convenience with the following information:
- Mailing Address
- Please indicate whether you would like to be listed in our programs or remain anonymous.
The Williamsburg Youth Orchestras
P.O. Box 1502
Williamsburg, VA 23187-1502
2. Send a donation through Venmo by clicking HERE!
3. Fill out the 'WYO Donation Envelope Request' form below to receive a pre-stamped & pre-addressed envelope in the mail.
4. Approach a parent, board member, or director around town or at one of our concerts.
Please make checks payable to 'WYO' or 'Williamsburg Youth Orchestra.